Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday

This week's training has gone really well I have not cheated on my diet one time. I apologize for the lack of posts for that last 2 days as I found (should say)stumbled onto my dream truck night before last. I was updating some title paperwork on my other vehicle and as I walked into the showroom, there is was......My new ram 1500 solid black on black truck. I have been searching for the past year for this model and have not been able to find one with less than 70,000 miles or under 30,000 dollars. But I found one with under 20,000 miles and 20,000 dollars! JOY as you can imagine. So needless to say I bought it on the spot and traded my cadillac of minivans in and got my dream car. Now back on track!

I trained upper body today and did it in circuit fashion. Basically never resting, I had to change things up a bit as I have been going really heavy and my left wrist and right elbow on beginning to show signs of problems brewing. So I had to back off today. But I did not workout yesterday as it was my off day and I was dealing with the story from first paragraph. The diet has been right on track and I remeasured everything today, I am down 2 more lbs, and 1% bodyfat. So I am well on my way and as of yet I really have done no cardio, I have been entirely focused on training and never missing a day no matter what and never cheating on my diet. The consistency has paid off and I am looking great! I will post some new pictures this weekend after saturdays workout.

I have to download some software patches for my laptop as I have been having problems uploading files to the internet recently. But they are coming I promise!

No comments: