Thursday, May 29, 2008

So far

Sorry about lack of posts lately. I am having internet troubles at home, I am basically stealing my neighbors internet signals and getting on here and there. Because of the firewalls at work I am unable to ever post anything there! So again, I apologize. But training is going really well. The left wrist is finally healed I am able to train heavy again.

Today's workout

Incline bench press 4x5 275 I even went up to 315 for 2x3 felt pretty easy
Close grip pullups 5x5 with 35 pounds of weight added, again easy
Trap bar shrugs 3x6 365
Alt seated db curls 3x6 40
close grip bench 3x6 225 ( i have to be careful with this exercise as the hand spacing can affect the wrist badly)

I even walked today for 10 minutes when I was done. I have truely been slacking on cardio. I am still getting leaner and stronger so I have not yet seen the need but I will really have to start buckling down on it soon.

Todays Diet

4:30 am
1 cup 2% cottage cheese
1.5 scoops casein protein mix
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp fiber supp
1 tbsp blended greens powder

8:00 am
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 can pure protein shake (35 grams protein, nothing else)

11:00
same as meal two


1:30
I trained and had 10 bcaa

2:30
post workout meal
1 scoop rehydrate
1 scoop post workout recovery
1 scoop whey isolate
creatine, glutamine, glycine mix
10 more bcaa
1 hcl (digestive tablet)

4:30
same as breakfast

7:30
1 can tuna in water
2 cup spinach
1/4 cup diced carrots
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cottage cheese
6 fish oil

before bed, 3 night time recovery


And now I am off to do it again!

No comments: