Saturday, May 3, 2008

End of the Week

So training went very well the rest of the week, I feel great and I am really starting to get lean.

Yesterdays training was a blast from the past from my Olympic Days;

Full snatch 3,2,1,3,2,1,1,1 up to 200
snatch pulls 4x5 225
close grip rack lockouts 4x5 375
front squats 3x6 185 (taking it easy since my back is old and broken down)
then i finished with 10 minutes on the heavy bag (part of my old training routine when I was cag fighting)

Diet was good, everything was normal nothing special, ALTHOUGH I am human and I did have a beer and a half last night with dinner.

Saturday morning woke up and did my sprints on my tredmill at home. That is pretty much it for planned activity until Monday as I have to go work on my other house today. Now I am off to Lowes to find a new dryer hook up for my new dryer that has the smallest door I have every seen.

No comments: