Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Body Bugg Trial Begins

So I just got my body bugg and I am wearing it faithfully.

Initial thoughts;

This should elimiate half the battle of losing weight. Set up is a little long, not bad but can be time-consuming depending on your internet connection. BUT it is certainly worth it. The body bugg will tell you how many calories you burn each day, how many steps you take, and if you have met your daily activity level. If you get the watch that goes with it, you will have an immediate update displayed on your watch of how many calories you have burned. It is pretty amazing. For example, I know I need to burn 2950 calories daily. Today I have burned 928 calories so far (this since 2 pm today when I started wearing it) I can then sync it to my computer and I get a graph of how many I need to go to meet my daily weight loss goal. Which I have set a weight loss goal of 12 pounds and 4% bodyfat by August 2nd. To check it out, look at www.bodybugg.com it is truley amazing. It works for weight loss, maintenance or weight gain.

I will update reguarly of my progress and how it all turns out. It runs around $330 for everything but I think it has been the best investment I have made in a long time!

No comments: