Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Journey Begins

Everyone is in luck (maybe!) I have decided to keep an online training journal for those to monitor and ask questions if they so choose. I am entering a Natural Bodybuilding show that will be September 8th and I will post pictures, diet, and training for everyone to see/critque!

Todays training;

None today, I was actually off and recovering from earlier this week. Training was very difficult and my lower back and shoulders are very sore right now.

Todays Diet,

my diet actually does not rotate that much as I have very bland taste buds and do not need to make fancy feasts.

Breakfast 4:30 am
3 omega three eggs
1.5 scoop protein
1 scoop blended greens powder
1 tbsp milled flax seeds
3 omega plex (fish oil)

-all ingredients other than fish oil were blended into shake and drank on way to work.

Mid Morning 7:30 am
2 scoops protein
1/4 cup almonds
2 cups water

-before hand 1 digestive enzyme and 1 hot rox (fat burner)

Lunch 11:00
1 cup 1% cottage cheese
1 scoop protein powder
1 tbsp all natural peanut butter

-this was all mashed together and eaten with spoon it is actually really freaking good!

Mid Afternoon 1:30 pm
2 scoops protein
1/4 chicken breast
2 cups spinach leaves
1 tbsp fish oil


Dinner 4:30 pm
2 grilled chicken breast
1 bag mixed veggies
2 cup spinach
1 tbsp pecans
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar


Pre Bed 7:30
1 cup cottage cheese
1 scoop protein
2 tbsp all natural peanut butter

NOW-I should note that my diet is not always so exciting, BUT I typically work 12 to 14 hours a day, do not have time to cook and see between 8 to 14 clients a day, run a gym and train myself. So that means no cooking and quick /convienent foods.

Before bed, 3 nightime recoveries (mineral supplement) fiber supplement and greens powder
I take a multi-vitamin in the early am, 6 fish oil capsules throughout the day and a sugar free energy drink (Spark) to keep me going!

Total calories for today;

2298 (give or take)

305 grams protein, 35 grams of carbs, and 95 grams of fat

No comments: