Sunday, August 2, 2009

A great snack!

Now be open minded! You know if I start an article off with something like this that the phrase "don't knock it till you try it" comes to mind. Most people who know me well also know that I eat some "strange" things. Be that as it may, they are convenient and quick to prepare. One of my all time favorites, because I like chocolate and peanut butter, is my quick protein combo.

Here it is;

1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
dash of cinnamon
2 tbsp all natural peanut butter

mix into one consistency and it makes an awesome chocolate-peanut butter mixture! Has 40 grams of protein, 16 grams carb, and 19 grams of fat. Perfect snack! Taste great too! I usually keep two of them with me each day, so now there is no excuse not to get to a good quality protein!

No comments: